There are many ways our body can talk to us. It can tell us that sometimes that it wants to exercise, to sleep, and sometimes it can tell us that it is low on certain vitamins.
If we know how to listen to our bodies well enough, we can prevent or relieve many health and physical problems. One method of telling if your body is getting dehydrated can be skin problems.
Dehydration is often the main cause of darkening in the underarms, dark kneecaps, and the dark circle under the eyes. If you have recently started seeing any of these problems, drinking plenty of water may be the solution.
Dehydration can cause these problems, but what else can cause these problems?
1. Dark Underarms :
- Excessive sweating
- Hair removal with razor blades
- Hair removal with poor quality wax
- Darkening after epilation
Medications used to remedy underarm darkening can sometimes cause negative reactions or result in even more darkening. Therefore, applying natural remedies may be better for the armpit area.
How can you get rid of this problem with a natural remedy? Here are effective natural solutions.
- Rub your armpits with a slice of raw potato for 10 minutes every day.
- Remove your armpit hair and be sure to clean it thoroughly. Put 1 teaspoon of rice in a bowl. Add 1 teaspoon of yogurt and 1 teaspoon of vinegar. Mix the cure well and apply it to your armpits. Leave the mixture in your armpit for 20 minutes. After this procedure, wash your armpits with lukewarm water. Dry and clean with baby powder. Do this at regular intervals.
- Create a dough with two tablespoons of milk, a teaspoon of cheese curd and a tablespoon of flour. Apply to the skin, let sit for 15 minutes and rinse off with cold water. This dough will help cleanse dead skin. The vitamins and fatty acids contained in milk can lighten the skin.
2. Dark Kneecaps of Elbows:
Possible causes include:
- Putting your elbows on the table for a long time while sitting at the table
- Putting your knees on the floor when you squat
- Not paying enough attention to cleanliness in elbows
Discoloration in the elbows and kneecaps is quite common and can be difficult to prevent. However, there are some methods to reduce discoloration in these areas.
- Mix a tablespoon of baking soda with a tablespoon of milk. Apply this to your knees and elbows.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oatmeal to 2 tablespoons of yogurt. Apply this mixture by massaging it into the darkened area.
- Massage your darkened area with the gel from the leaves of Aloe Vera. Wait for 15 minutes for the gel to dry. Rub the gel off the skin gently and rinse the skin with cold water.
- Add a handful of mint to 2 glasses of water and boil it. After boiling, add the juice of half a lemon into the water. After another two minutes, remove from heat and let it cool. Soak a cotton ball in the cooled mixture and apply it to the affected areas. Wait for 10-15 minutes, then rinse with lukewarm water.
3. Dark Circles Under The Eyes:
- Excessive salt consumption
- Iron deficiency anemia
- Stress, fatigue, and insomnia
- Some liver and kidney diseases
- Genetic predisposition
- Eating unhealthy
To get rid of dark circles under the eyes, first, you need to learn what the main reason is. If you do not think it is caused by consuming too much salt, an unhealthy diet or insomnia you should seek medical care.
It is possible to minimize the dark circles under the eyes with natural methods. (if it does not require medical attention)
- It is possible to get rid of dark circles under the eyes with massages to accelerate the blood circulation around the eyes. (You can also do these massages with creams containing vitamin K and C)
- If the dark circles are caused by insomnia, you can apply cold potato rings or lukewarm tea compresses.
- Raising your head higher with a pillow during sleep prevents fluid accumulation that causes darkening under the eyes.
- Juice half a tomato and half a lemon and apply it with a cotton ball just before going to sleep every night. The remaining mixture can be kept in a glass jar. Do not forget to close the lid of the jar. When you apply this mixture under the eyes for a week, you should see the discoloration start to decrease.
- Kiwi is one of the natural foods that can be used to eliminate dark circles. Slice a kiwi and put it under the eyes and on the eyelids. Wait for 10 to 15 minutes.