Best Makeup for Women Over 50
- Perfect Foundation for Women Over 50
- 1. Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation Makeup, 1 fl. oz. Oil-Free Foundation
- 2. L’Oreal Paris Makeup Infallible Pro-Matte Liquid Longwear Foundation, 103 Natural Buff, 1 fl. oz.
- Top Notch Blush
- 3. Milani Baked Blush – Cruelty-Free Powder Blush – Shape, Contour & Highlight Face for a Shimmery or Matte Finish
- 4. NYX Professional Makeup Powder Blush, Pinched, 0.14 Ounce
- Dazzling Eyes and Lips
- 5. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner, Original
- 6. Rimmel Scandal ’eyes Waterproof Gel Eye Liner Pencil
- 7. Tinted Lip Balm by Sky Organics – 4 Pack Champagne Color – With Beeswax, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E- Minty Lip Plumper for Dry, Chapped Lips- Tinted Lip Moisturizer. Made in USA
- 8. NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Butter Gloss, Creme Brulee, 0.27 Ounce
Women who are aged 50 and above need their makeup products to be as moisturizing as possible so that they wear them with pride while leaving their skin glamorous with a healthy glow. Whatever the foundation, blush, eyeshadow and lipstick being used, they need to come in shades capable of improving the overall skin’s natural color, along with the capability to reflect light so as to lessen the figure of imperfections. Various products spread nowadays on the market include within them some sunscreens and anti-aging ingredients for the sake of aiding correction and protection of your skin to avoid any future damage. Such products are capable of bestowing upon your skin a younger and healthier appearance.
Perfect Foundation for Women Over 50
If you happen to be a lady aged more than 50, you must utilize the best of the best moisturizing foundations in the market. They should have a dewy completion or some particles that can reflect light. This will decrease the appearance of wrinkles on the face while keeping the skin alive and smooth. The dewy finish is capable of showing up the skin increasingly young as it diffuses the presence of flaws and fights aging.
You will need a foundation which unifies the color of the skin, and makes the skin like a soft palette that the rest of the lotions can be applied to, and the foundation cream differs in its colors and types, and is chosen according to the type and color of the skin. Here are a few tips you can follow in relation to the foundation cream:
– Choose a natural foundation that matches skin tone, and stay away from a foundation that tends to be yellow, orange, or pink.
– Protect the skin from the sun’s rays by choosing a foundation that contains sunscreen.
– Choose a foundation for oily skin; Because its formula is oil-free, either for dry skin uses a cream base cream, or a moisturizer that has a color that matches the skin tone, and normal skin can choose any type of foundation cream to match its shade.
To get the most results check out those two well-chosen top of the list foundations:
1. Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation Makeup, 1 fl. oz. Oil-Free Foundation
Get the natural look with this medium coverage liquid foundation. It comes in forty different shades, which will enable every woman to discover her perfect skin tone fit. It moisturizes and refines pores to give you the ultimate natural matte finish.
2. L’Oreal Paris Makeup Infallible Pro-Matte Liquid Longwear Foundation, 103 Natural Buff, 1 fl. oz.
This creamy and lightweight foundation for smooth and silky, demi-matte finish which will accompany you for up to 24 hours, while removing your imperfections to leave you with a completely clear complexion.
Top Notch Blush
The perfect blush that suits women over 50 is that of a moisturizing cream blush which also has particles capable of reflecting light, for this will diffuse the effect of wrinkles on your face and the cream of the blusher will pgive you a perfect dewy finish for an energetic and youthful appearance. Remember not to apply the blush to your cheekbones since this will make your face appear extremely thin, so try to apply it to your cheek apples. Blush will add dimensions to the face, in addition to a younger appearance.
The cream and powder types of the blush, and its color and type are chosen according to the skin structure and color, as in the following:
– It is used in light colors for fair skin.
– It is preferable to use blush in apricot, coral, or orange color for brown skin, and brown skin can use blush in bronze or copper.
– Cream blush is used on dry skin, and powder blush on oily skin.
3. Milani Baked Blush – Cruelty-Free Powder Blush – Shape, Contour & Highlight Face for a Shimmery or Matte Finish
A beautiful shimmery and matte shade of blush for the best color that goes with different skin tones. It can be used for the sake of contouring, shaping and highlighting a woman’s beautiful facial features. The blush comes in 12 unique rosy shades which can give you a natural and youthful matte or shimmering finish. Suitable for every complexion, and comes with a mini brush and a mirror.
4. NYX Professional Makeup Powder Blush, Pinched, 0.14 Ounce
A highly glamorous blush which comes in a quilted compact, having luscious pigmentation for an enhanced and long-lasting endurance. Get the anti-aging and glowing natural look!
Dazzling Eyes and Lips
For a woman over 50, you need to wear light eye colors and remember to prevent yourself from choosing dark and heavy shades of liners. If you wish to ensure bright and open eyes, go for an eye-brightening pencil and spread it across the corners of your beautiful eyes. Also, try to use the liner along your brow bone, to keep your eyes seeming more and more lifted and open. DO NOT GO WITH THIN BROWS! They will give your face a more aged look, so remember to always color your natural brows for the goal of adding more structure around your eyes.
5. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner, Original
Hurry up ladies and start creating your very own unique eye-opening effects using this marvelous liner if you aim is o get thin, precise lines for an anti-aging look. This liner has a fine marker-like tip to provide you with precise and perfect usage. As easy to use by novice women as it is by pros.
6. Rimmel Scandal ’eyes Waterproof Gel Eye Liner Pencil
If you’re looking for an anti-smudge and anti-running liner which will last you from morning till night, this is the product for you. With its ultimately creamy and smooth formula, this liner will be easily gliding down your eyes. If you’re also a woman who wears contact lenses or has sensitive eyes, this is the product you need.
When it comes to choosing the right makeup for the lips, women who are aged over 50 need to avoid the use of matte lipsticks, for they are going to focus more on showing your lines, so simply go for some moisturizing cream gloss or lipstick. You can include a neutral lip liner outside your lip line to give your lips a fuller look. The perfect color to be used by women over 50 would be that of pink since the usage of darker colors is going to minimize the appearance of your lips. The pink lipstick will counteract complexion dullness and leave your face looking as bright as a young beauty. Many lipsticks come with natural balm, and they are the best choice for your lips to keep them from getting damaged.
7. Tinted Lip Balm by Sky Organics – 4 Pack Champagne Color – With Beeswax, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E- Minty Lip Plumper for Dry, Chapped Lips- Tinted Lip Moisturizer. Made in USA
This balm lipstick is an all in one product with a delicious smell and a mesmerizing peppermint vanilla flavor! It is sure to give your lips the energy and vitality they were missing, all thanks to those tiny Luscious Champagne Tints. Do not fear a thing because they are the safest to use even if you have extremely sensitive lips.
8. NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Butter Gloss, Creme Brulee, 0.27 Ounce
The most buttery and pretty lip gloss you could ever buy! It has a gorgeous smell and goes with everything you wear. Put it on and leave your lips feeling moisturized and beautiful. For not extremely bright or light colors, but with a shade just right for any woman over 50.